Health Care in Action, Inc.

Standing up against the infringement on state sovereignty and personal freedoms.



April 20, 2010

REAL Reform

Dear Friends,

Earlier this morning, I met with my legal team to discuss our pending lawsuit against Obamacare in Missouri.

I am excited by the case we will be filing very soon in federal court in Missouri. Also, I will be announcing my legal counsel tomorrow! Keep watching this website and follow us on Twitter for updates on the Health Care In Action progress.

Missouri needs REAL health care reform. I hope that our fight will allow us to REPEAL and REPLACE this new law with health care reform that benefits all Americans.

Thank you for your continued support, and a special THANK YOU to everyone who has contributed to this cause.

Keep up the fight,

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment